Child Care House (2001)

June 4, 2001 · by pcriadmin · Rehabilitations

The extensive rehabilitation of this 1911 three-bedroom, two-bath house served a dual purpose: in addition to its use as a residence, it also provides an affordable home for a child care business.  The rehabilitation included adding a child-sized half bath and addressed lead paint hazards.  New cabinets, fixtures, windows and fencing were added and a new roof and insulation were installed.  New landscaping was added to provide a learning garden for the children enrolled at the child care house.

Comments are closed.